Saturday, September 5, 2026

Gushing and Girlblogging?! ♡




Hi, everyone! ♡ I'm both excited and nervous to be posting again as I actually had a blog here from late 2025 that didn't exaclty work out and only lasted a few months before I ultimately ended up deleting it because absolutely NO one was on Blogger anymore and I was blogging to an audience of ZERO, so I am absolutely thrilled to be finding out that there's been a resurgence of bloggers lately (especially as an ex avid Tumblr blogger! Does anyone remember the rosy blog trend?). Yay! Hobbies are always more fun with you have others to join in with you, so I'm looking forward to not only curating my own little corner of the internet but I'm also super looking forward to reading others blogs, and maybe even making a friend of two along the way? 





Okay, okay! So first I'll start with the basics! Hi. My name is Elle. I'm a 20-something year old girly living in the Southeastern United States, and this is my blog, Sugar Sugar Cloud! I'm not entirely sure exactly what I want my blog to become as I'm hoping this little hobby of mine will become one of comfort, fun, and creativity, so I'm not going to tie myself to rescritctions or expectations too much, but I do know that I'm hoping that my blog can be a one-in-all type of place where I can discuss anything under the sun from life with disabilities to hobbies to random life updates to reviews, or literally anything else I want to write about, so expect lots of random updates, rambles about my interests, and oh yes, lots and LOTS of pink!!

I think this is a fine place to stop for now. I gotta get to drafting up different ideas for my new blog post! Thanks for reading and TTYL! ♡

Stay Sweet,
Elle 



5 comments:

  1. Hi Elle,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are welcome to visit our group of doll collectors if that interests you, we're a friendly bunch. We all like to stay positive and chat from time to time.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi X, I love dolls!! I'd love to be a part of your group/community. How could I join?

      Delete
  2. Just follow the blogs listed in the side panel of my blog. If you comment they will respond to you. They are all doll bloggers from around the world and all different ages, but all friendly.
    Do you have any dolls yourself? I'd love to see them if you do.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, ok! Fun! We should make an actual group chat on Google Chat to keep up with one another more casually/consistently

      Delete
  3. Hi Elle, do you like pink by any chance? your blog is very pretty!!! Hope you have lots of fun blogging
    I also like pink and funnily enough, I get called Elle in online games (just because I usually name my characters Ellesmera).
    Can't wait to see what stuff you want to put out there.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for the comment... ♡